When you sign up at our service and using it, you agree to:
• Publish personal information
• Receive any data about you and store it after your notice
• Transfer of your data after your notice
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• Your username, email address, and contact preferences, or any other information you provide us when you contact us. This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalized access to your account, and deliver and support the Service. This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you're having difficultly accessing your account). In addition, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing emails and special offers related to the Service.
Gathering this kind of information helps us administer the Site, provide convenient and personalized user access, improve the features and usability of our products and Site, analyze user trends and information about users' use of our Site (including the extent to which our users share or make public notes and notebooks), collect information about use and growth of the Site in specific regions, and evaluate the content and organization of our site. We do NOT collect information about you to deliver any targeted advertising to you, or track your visits to any third-party websites.
We do not intend to collect personal information about children through our website. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under eighteen (18) years of age. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age should consult their parents or guardians before using the site.
We are using cookies and similar technologies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.